Please read these conditions carefully before using the guildcrafts.org.uk website.
This section deals with conditions relating to the sale of skills workshops by the Gloucestershire Guild of Craftsmen.
Workshop bookings made via our website, email, telephone, in person or post are deemed to constitute acceptance of these terms and conditions by all parties including workshop attendees. When you book a skills workshop from guildcrafts.org.uk, we will send you an e-mail confirming receipt of your booking and payment. All bookings and purchases will be considered provisional until funds have cleared.
2. Payment of Skills Workshops
Bookings are made by paying the full amount due by credit/debit card through our secure payment provider.
3. Prices, Dates and Times
These are correct at time of going to press but may be subject to change without notice.
5. Cancellations and refund policy
If students cancel a place within 7 days of booking, they will receive a full refund. After this period, they may be eligible to a refund less 10% of the course fee at the discretion of Gloucestershire Guild of Craftsmen provided the cancelled workshop place can be filled before the start date. If a workshop has to be cancelled by the Gloucestershire Guild of Craftsmen for whatever reason, students will be offered an alternative date or a full refund.
Please note that Gloucestershire Guild of Craftsmen cannot be held responsible for any costs incurred by the student for travel, accommodation or any other related service. No additional compensation will be paid.
6. Student Conduct
The Gloucestershire Guild of Craftsmen reserves the right to refuse to accept individuals who have not conducted themselves with a reasonable standard of awareness and respect to the tutor and fellow students.
The Gloucestershire Guild of Craftsmen may document any workshop’s by taking photos or videos. We will ask students’ permission before doing so. All the images taken by the Gloucestershire Guild of Craftsmen during courses may be used for marketing purposes.
1. The conditions for the use of the GuildCrafts Online Shop are set out below and are additional to the Terms & Conditions for the use of the general site.
By using, accessing or visiting www.guildcrafts.org.uk, you confirm your acceptance of our conditions of use.
Please read the terms and conditions carefully and if you have any questions please do not hesitate to get in touch.
The Gloucestershire Guild of Craftsmen operates and maintains the website www.guildcrafts.org.uk and the GuildCrafts Online Shop offering a curated collection of craft made by independent makers, all members of the Gloucestershire Guild of Craftsmen, a registered charity. Number 1109160
Our address is The Gloucestershire Guild of Craftsmen, The Guild at 51, Chapel Arts, Knapp Road, Cheltenham GL50 3QQ. The GuildCrafts Online shop team can be contacted on 01242 245215 and by email firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Your details
By providing us with your details to make a purchase you understand and agree that:
- You will provide us with truthful personal information about yourself and will keep this information accurate and current
- You will not create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission and you will not share your account details with anyone else or do anything else to jeopardise the security of your account. We currently use Stripe to process payments through our website and do not make any representation or warranty with regard to their service.
If you purchase a product or products you agree that payments made through our website are made at your own risk.
When entering card details in the system you confirm that the payment card used is your own. All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to or does not, for any reason, authorise payment to the GuildCrafts Online Shop, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
3. DELIVERY & RETURNS
When you receive a package from GuildCrafts Online shop we want you to be delighted. We aim to deliver your items in good time, safely packed and wrapped. Many of our pieces are one-of-a-kind artworks,carefully crafted over many hours. From time to time we may amend our shipping costs in line with increased shipping charges. Our general Terms and Conditions apply to all usage of the The Gloucestershire Guild of Craftsmen website. If you have any concerns, please email us email@example.com
Shipping is to Mainland UK only at present.
Standard shipping charges are calculated at the checkout based on the total value of your shopping cart.
- Products up to £20 in value by Royal Mail Standard post : £2.50
- Products from £21 to £50 in value by Royal Mail Signed : £4.50
- Products from £51 to £250 in value by Royal Mail Special Delivery : £9.00
- Products from £251 to £500 in value by Royal Mail Special Delivery : £12
- Products above £500 in value by Royal Mail Special Delivery : £15.00
You will be notified via email when your order has been dispatched.
4. Returns and exchanges information for customers of the GuildCrafts Online Shop
Whilst we hope you love your new handcrafted purchases, you may cancel your order and request a refund. As a customer you have the right to cancel an order at any time within 14 days, beginning on the day after you received your order. In this case, you will receive a full refund of the price paid for the product(s) in accordance with our Returns policy provided the product is in a new and unused condition.
Your statutory rights are unaffected.
- Earrings and items custom made to your specifications cannot be refunded or exchanged.
- You must contact the GuildCrafts Online Shop to authorise your return. Returns without an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorisation) will not be accepted. For more information please see the RMA process below.
- You will be responsible for the cost of the return of the Product(s). We cannot accept responsibility for products lost or damaged by a third party.
- You must return the Product(s) to The Guild at 51, within 14 days of receiving your RMA.
- All Products must be sent back in their original packaging, with their original labelling and in an unused condition.
- Accepted returns will be credited to the original payment method within 14 days of the returned Product(s) being received at GuildCrafts Online Shop. Please allow up to 10 working days for the money to be received into your bank account.
5. Return Merchandise Authorisation (RMA)
To cancel your order please follow these steps:
- Contact the GuildCrafts Online Shop by email at firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of your goods being delivered, stating your order reference number.
- You will then receive an email with your RMA number and a returns form.
- Enter your RMA number on the return form, listing the item(s) you want to return. Please provide a reason where possible.
- Pack your Product(s) securely in their original packaging and in an unused condition, including your returns form. Product(s) must be returned within 14 days of the written notice of cancellation. You will be responsible for the cost of returning the Product(s). We recommend using a registered delivery service like Royal Mail Special Delivery and please keep your proof of postage. All parcels are sent back at your own risk.
- Product(s) should be returned to The GuildCraftsOnline Shop, The Guild at 51, Chapel Arts, Knapp RoadCheltenham GL50 3QQ
- Once we have received the returned item(s), in an unused and new condition, a refund will be issued to your original payment method or an exchange can be arranged as required. Please allow up to 10 working days for the money to be received into your bank account. Original shipping charges will be refunded.
- If you have any queries regarding your order please contact us on email@example.com
6. Accuracy & Variations
The GuildCrafts Online Shop aims to ensure that product descriptions, specifications and imagery are accurate, although some variations may occur. This includes variation in colour caused by images displayed on computer screens compared to actual products displayed.
We reserve the right at any time without notice to revise the content of our site (including the product(s) for sale) and these terms and conditions. Any changes to these terms and conditions will be posted on our site and by continuing to use our site following any such change will signify that you agree to be bound by the revised terms and conditions of use.
HOW DO I KNOW IF MY ORDER HAS BEEN SHIPPED?
You will receive a dispatch confirmation via email to confirm your goods have been despatched which will also contain a tracking link.
CAN I CHANGE THE DELIVERY ADDRESS?
For orders placed online, we provide the option to ship to a different address than the one at which your card is registered. For security reasons, this service is discretionary, and we reserve the right to only ship to the billing address, or verify details with our customers before shipping to a different address. If you have made a mistake with your delivery details contact us immediately and we can try to amend them. If the order has already left our office, then the delivery address cannot be changed. In this instance we will need to wait for the parcel to be returned then postage would be payable for it to be sent out again.
WHAT HAPPENS IF MY PARCEL GETS LOST?
Things occasionally go missing in the post, don’t worry, all shipments are fully insured & we will be happy to make a claim on your behalf if this should occur. Our policy is to refund in full or send a replacement once the required time has passed as required by Royal Mail.
WHAT IF MY ORDER WASN’T CORRECT?
Every so often mistakes do happen, but we do our best to fix them and correct any issues you may have. If you have noticed that we have made a mistake with your order, or your order arrived damaged, please contact us on 01242 245215 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will look into it. Please include your order reference at all times when emailing us.
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms of Service and all applicable laws and regulations and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
Permission is granted to temporarily download the materials (information or software) on Gloucestershire Guild of Craftsmen’s website for personal, non-commercial viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial)
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Gloucestershire Guild of Craftsmen’s website
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials
- Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Gloucestershire Guild of Craftsmen at any time. Upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Gloucestershire Guild of Craftsmen’s website are provided “as is.” Gloucestershire Guild of Craftsmen makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Gloucestershire Guild of Craftsmen does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Gloucestershire Guild of Craftsmen or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Gloucestershire Guild of Craftsmen’s Internet site, even if Gloucestershire Guild of Craftsmen or a Gloucestershire Guild of Craftsmen authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Gloucestershire Guild of Craftsmen’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Gloucestershire Guild of Craftsmen does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Gloucestershire Guild of Craftsmen may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Gloucestershire Guild of Craftsmen does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Gloucestershire Guild of Craftsmen has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Gloucestershire Guild of Craftsmen of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
Any claim relating to Gloucestershire Guild of Craftsmen’s website shall be governed by the laws and under exclusive jurisdiction of Her Majesty’s Courts of Justice of England.